Wednesday, September 02, 2009

One I prepared earlier...



Today I worked on some more of the log cabin blocks, but rather than show them, I thought I'd share the September block lotto blocks, which I made a few days ago and couldn't show, as it was still August. Amazingly, it's no longer August, but September, so I can show the photo now. I know, I know, I can't believe it's September either...

These blocks are sawtooth stars in oriental fabrics with coordinating tonals for background, which is the theme for the block lotto this month. Check it out!

7 comments:

Cinaea D said...

That look great! September already, I know...time flies when you are Quilting! :-)

Cinaea D

Anne said...

Great blocks. September??? I'm sure it was January only last week, sigh. I need to redo this year, :0)

Anne

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

Wow, it is September. Very nice blocks.

Vicki W said...

I know, this year has sped by!

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

They are very pretty! Love the colors on these!

TexasRed said...

These are great. I'd only heard these called 8-point stars, not sawtooth stars. Interesting :)

Unknown said...

Sawtooth stars are one of my favourites - nice fabrics