Thursday, September 03, 2009

Log cabin update...



Well, I've been promising for several days to show these eventually, so here they are. Obviously, not in the right pattern, but you can get the general idea - and the contrast will work much better than with the darker blue. I have a lot of the rest of the blocks partly done, so with a few more days' work, I may have them all ready to put together. I have a few other things I need to work on, so I may take a break for a day or two, but I'm pleased with the progress and very glad I decided to do them over again with the different colour scheme - and pleased I decided to bite the bullet and make two - one for my partner in the swap and one for myself.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh yes, these will work great!

Unknown said...

The lighter blue background give a more icy wintry feel - works well

TexasRed said...

Very interesting! Can't wait to see how you put it together. Think my next traditional quilt will be a log cabin style.