Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Log cabin progress


I have actually been doing some work over the last few days, but it's more log cabin blocks - I have now done all the pieced blocks except the solid blue ones (done a few of those, as you can see) - it's beginning to take shape, though I don't really think it will show up properly until I get it all pieced together. Still, one can get the general idea. Only about a dozen more blocks to go and then it's a matter of piecing them together (along with the setting triangles around the edges, which I won't piece themselves) and then, taking all the paper out. That will be the fun part. Or not...

7 comments:

Mom said...

I like the shimmery blues.

Vicki W said...

I agree with Margaret. The shimmery blues are really nice!

Anonymous said...

I don't know where you find the time, or the energy, for all your projects! Very impressive.

Gina said...

like it.

Send it over to me. I love ripping the paper out. I find it very therapeutic

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Unknown said...

This really really works well with the light background - so wintry and christmassy at the same time - don't envy you the papers though - can't you bribe the kids?

Sew Create It - Jane said...

This is looking so good...I love the ice blues!

ladybelle said...

Can't wait to see the final log cabin quilt.