Sunday, October 12, 2008

More stuff



Another productive day today - woo hoo! I made two tops for various mini swaps - the one on the left is an 18" block, I think; the one on the right is 20 inches. The blue and yellow one has better contrast in person - and the other one has a purple star in the centre - gotta love digital photography... Now they both have to be quilted, but we're getting there.



Also made two blocks for the Dear Jane swap I am doing with my friend Cathi, and my journal quilt for the week, which is made from the one page leftover from the book for Kristen's birthday. Whew. What a day. Hope I can get one or two things done this week - still have some time-sensitive things which need sorting.

Right, off to bed now, as it's a school night - will show cross-stitch progress and update my goals tomorrow - probably won't get much work done then anyway, so it will be good to have something to share...

3 comments:

Emma said...

Wow! That snow crystal is stunning!

mumzy said...

Awesome blocks! Love the blue and yellow combination and blue and white too. I am presently trying to find time to do more on my blue and white quilt - my present project. These renovations on our home is taking up too much of my time, I'd rather quilt.

em's scrapbag said...

Your blocks are beautiful! Hope you have a productive day today. Happy sewing!!!