Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Another day with no sewing!



Contrary to what I hoped yesterday, I didn't actually get any sewing done today - this was due to taking my dodgy computer in to the shop, to be told it was pretty much dead and then buying another one - to come home tomorrow after they move the data from the old to the new. And grocery shopping. Tomorrow may be another low productivity day as well, with quilt group in the morning and no doubt setting up the new computer in the afternoon (can't imagine I'll be able to wait any longer to do that, provided it's ready, which it should be). And Friday is a total loss. So much for my week!




Luckily, there are lots of nice things to show for the day anyway, with some more birthday blocks and a card from Dawn for the neocolour II swap. I'll come back tomorrow to note who the blocks are from and link and so forth - think I might go to bed a little early tonight - do some reading perhaps - as I'm tired...

3 comments:

mumzy said...

I know what you mean about not being able to get to the sewing. We have had visitors since Sunday and so, no quilting for me. They did leave today, but then I had to get my house back to rights and do laundry. Woman's work is never done!

black bear cabin said...

Congrats on winning the lotto blocks...a baby quilt will be the perfect thing. as for the computer, that sucks it died on ya, but a new one will be fun! cheers~

artisbliss said...

Some weeks are like that. It will be nice to have a functioning computer though, think about that.