Tuesday, October 07, 2008

More post



Got these in the post today - as it happens, I won the September block lotto on about.com. I'll use all the blocks I get to make a baby quilt - I don't have any in stock at the moment - it's always good to have a few set aside for those last minute babies (yes, I know, babies aren't very last minute - but husbands remembering to tell their wives that a colleague is going on maternity leave CAN be very last minute...) One set of blocks is from Debbie and one from Sylvia - can't remember which is which now.



Two more blocks here, these from Julie, and a thank you card from Barbara, for whom a bunch of us made a birthday quilt a while back - wish the photo was better, as it's a great card.

Tomorrow, I hope to spend some time in the sewing room, so I may have actual stuff of my own to show!

3 comments:

mumzy said...

What a great idea for baby quilts. Since I retired, I have a lot less of those baby quilts to make.

The card one is really sweet.

Congrats on your winnings!

Anonymous said...

I love that block! Very pretty!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Congrats on the win...as you said good to have a few spare blocks around for those last minute requests :o)