Didn't do a lot of sewing today, though I did finish the quilting on the basket quilt for my blogversary giveaway, and then attached binding to that quilt and also the little 12" piece for the flickr swap group. I do still have to sew the binding to the back - both will look much better once I do that.
But that's ok, I'm fairly well on track at the moment - I do have a few more September deadlines to cover, but it's not too bad at the moment. Last weeks' goals:
journal quilt for the week (deadline 6/9)- yes, did this, and last week's and one to cover the missing week. Whew.
- finish binding Hawaiian 3 quilt - didn't finish this, but did work on it.
August arch (deadline 31/8 - I have already warned her I was going to be late!)- done. Luckily, I won't have to be too late.
And this week:
- journal quilt for the week (deadline 13/9)
- finish binding Hawaiian 3 quilt
- bind 12" Jacob's Ladder mini
- bind giveaway quilt
- work on set of "U is for..." postcards (deadline 15/9)
- set of "Shades of Sunshine" quilties (deadline 20/9)
It may seem a lot, but actually, three of them are handwork, so they don't really count... Oh, and did I mention the lovely children go back to school Monday? Yippee!