Anyway, here's what I aimed for last week:
journal quilt for the week (deadline 13/9)- done. and well before the weekend. for once.
- finish binding Hawaiian 3 quilt - well, no. But it will get there. Eventually.
bind 12" Jacob's Ladder mini- finished. ready to post out tomorrow or whenever I next go to the PO
- bind giveaway quilt - not done yet.
work on set of "U is for..." postcards (deadline 15/9)- finished, ready to post set of "Shades of Sunshine" quilties (deadline 20/9)- finished, and in the post
Not too bad, really. The binding tasks weren't any of them urgent, so it doesn't matter that they weren't done. For this week, I really need to do some dyeing related stuff - hopefully I will have a day for that - I'm thinking of dedicating Wednesday to it...
- set of screenprinted fat eights for a swap (deadline 30/9)
- set of "complex cloth" fat eights for a swap (deadline 30/9)
- journal quilt for the week (deadline 20/9)
- finish binding Hawaiian 3 quilt
- bind giveaway quilt
- quilt some of Ursula's quilt (deadline 1/10, if possible to go home with my mother (otherwise I have to mail from the UK))