Sunday, June 07, 2009

I won't force you to look at the mending!



Did a load of stuff today - most of it either secret (Exquisite Corpse) or boring (mending - yes, mending!). But there are a few things I can show - the first is this block, which is for the Around the World Quilting Bee - it actually doesn't look nearly as dark as in the photo.



The other thing I can mention is the UFO challenge - I decided that it was done after the beading, and put some binding on it tonight. I still can't work out which way is up, so I put tabs on all four corners and will let Deborah worry about it.

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

You did a great job on the UFO project!

wonderwoman said...

wow your block looks amazing!

x

Judy Alexander said...

Oh..if I could only get a handle on my UFO's....

Anonymous said...

Great job on the blocks!

kendall.micayla said...

oh my gosh, my block looks so sloppy next to all of yours!!
its beautiful, kate... thank you so much!! now that i have looked around your blog a bit i have an idea for yours!!
xo-kendall

mumzy said...

Nice job on the blocks. Looking Great!