Sunday, June 21, 2009

Been to Sandown



Spent a few hours today at Sandown - didn't take any photos of quilts - every year I take loads of photos and then never look at them again, so this year I didn't bother but I did look at them - some very nice ones, though in total, not very many. Still, it's my local show, so I do like to go. I bought a few bits and pieces - some fabric for specific projects and a load of thread. Also bought a bag of batting, but I didn't take a photo of that!

Next week things are looking a lot calmer, vis a vis my schedule, so I may actually have some work to show...

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I miss the photographs. It's always interesting to see the quilts on display at shows.

Hope this week is less hectic for you.

Mom

Ann Weisgarber said...

Kate, thank you for listing my novel, The Personal History of Rachel DuPree, as one of the books you're reading. I hope you enjoy it.

Just to let you know, a quilt is mentioned in the book!

TexasRed said...

Looks like a nice stack of goodies!

Rafael's Mum said...

oooh sandown.... I missed it.... glad you made it. nice goodies.