Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bird update



What I worked on today - only briefly - was attaching binding to yesterday's baby quilt, so while looking for something to show I realised it had been ages since I did a cross-stitch update. This is largely because I haven't been doing much cross-stitch, hence nothing to update! But it's been so long since I last showed it that actually, there are 3 more birds complete and I am down to the final four blocks. Yes, the end is in sight, at long last. I shall have to find another long, drawn-out piece to work on once this is finished...

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Since I've been working on the etsy shop and American Idol ended, I haven't had any cross stitch time. I really need to get back to that beast!

Rafael's Mum said...

Finding long drawn out cross stitch projects? I reckon you won't have a problem there lol ! It reminded me I started a large wall hanging of the four seasons... just winter to do now. I started it...mmm... let me count....35 years ago.. Maybe time to dig it out from it's box in the cellar (safely put away for 'when there is time') and get it to see some daylight, do you think?

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is coming along quite nicely. Great progress! I need to get back to my birds someday.

Anonymous said...

I used to love cross-stitching, but haven't done it in such a long time. What a pretty project those birds are!

glaucia said...

Cross stitch was the first type of embroidery that I learned, than I've been learning and making so many different things that I forgot how lovely it can be. Your work is turning out so beautiful, I´ll be looking forward to see it done. Love birds, so I´m in love with the pattern!

Ruth's Place said...

It's looking great!