Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yippee, yahoo.

So, here it is. This is my quilt from the QuiltSwap (for which I made Sunset from another Planet). This photo does not show it well (it's a cropped version of a photo that shows it in situ - forgot to take a closer one of the complete quilt and it's too dark now - d'oh!), I will attempt another one tomorrow if it isn't raining. It's by Australian quilt artist Buffy Beggs, and is called Battery: Randomization - it was inspired, she says, by the abstract designs her computer music player shows when playing music - when she told me that, I understood immediately!

Anyway, here are some better photos, with detail:




Oh, and I keep meaning to say, my Sunset quilt has gone to live with Jacquie in Vermont (US) - hopefully it will be very happy there with her!

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a great piece Kate, you are so lucky to have received it :)