Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Under the weather

I seem to have come down with a bit of a bug - hopefully it will pass off by tomorrow, but this afternoon was terrible - I actually was so tired after walking over to the shop that I came home and sat out in the sun for an hour reading, followed by an hour's nap. I seem to have a little more energy now (i.e. I can actually sit upright and use the computer!) so perhaps tomorrow will be ok. Luckily, it's not a stomach bug, just one where you feel really tired and your muscles are all achy. And I have a sore throat.

But before I starting going downhill this morning, I did do a little sewing - made 6 more pairs of black & white and bright blocks, as well as one more of the ball and chain blocks - only four more of those to go, and then they can go in the post, hoorah! I hope that tomorrow I will more energy as I'd really like to get those ball and chain blocks done.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Your blocks look great Kate. I hope you feel better soon. A friend of mine has had a similar sounding bug recently and two weeks down the line she still hasn't managed to shake it so I do hope you don't have the same.