Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nearly caught up with stuff!




Well, after the school holidays, my mom's visit and then the Dreaded Cold, I finally feel like I'm back to where I should be in terms of projects. I finished these carefree nine-patches - I now only have to trim them to size and send them off - a matter of an hour's work tomorrow.

And I finished up the dreaded (there's that word again) Ball and Chain blocks - there are 12 here, most of these colour combos have 2 blocks, except the green and one of the blues. So I just need to trim the loose threads and send these and the 18" blocks off to Teresa, and that's that swap (Batik and Black) sorted. Whew.

So I had a chance to start making more lanterns for the Oriental Lantern Swap, which hasn't even closed yet, so I'm ahead of the game on that one. Pictures of that later...

1 comment:

Dormouse said...

Wow you've been busy. I feel like such a slacker!

Nice work. :)