Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Basket case

These are the baskets for the basket row of the row robin - it's the blue row, as you may have guessed. Last night I cut out a number of blue flowers in various shapes, sizes and fabrics, which I'll add to the baskets before sewing them into a row. Not something I would normally have chosen, but I think it's going to work fairly well.

Didn't do much sewing today - worked on the black and white postcards some more - finished the white stitching and started in on the black in the opposite direction. Luckily, it looks more or less like I imagined, which is good. If I have time (and inclination) I may add some beads in some of the grid spaces - if I have black and white beads, that is. Can't really imagine that I don't, but it's possible I suppose.

No comments: