Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Batik Bedazzler

Felt a bit better today - enough to do some work. I fancied something different, so decided to get a bit of a start on these paper-pieced blocks for another swap (OK, I confess - I just like making blocks. There, now you know. Yes, I put them into top sometimes, which is fun. And yes, I even quilt them sometimes, which is also enjoyable, but basically, I just like making blocks. And postcards. Mustn't forget postcards.)

Anyway, these are called Batik Bedazzler, from Quilter's Cache. They are pretty quick to do and I made a start on about 20 of them, but only finished about 4 - two shown here because the others are like these, essentially. Some of them will be different, with the cream towards the centre and the blue to the outside, but I started with these. Maybe will finish them on the weekend - I've got a couple of very busy days coming up with no sewing time in sight, so it was nice to have enough energy to do some work. And just because I'm a good girl, I did do one more Ball and Chain block as well - only 3 more to go, hoorah!

No comments: