Thursday, December 21, 2006

More of the same...

Did some sewing today, as you may have guessed, just more of the same - one more of these 9x9 blocks finished, and two more partly finished. This is a pink batik - not necessarily apparent in the small photo, but should be visible in the enlargement. Also did some more of the 4x4 scrap blocks for that swap. I already have far more than I need for the swap, but there's no harm in having extra blocks, right? *g* Not sure how much more time I will have to sew between now and Christmas, but the kids seemed to calm down enough today to give me an hour or so, which was nice. Maybe that will be true tomorrow, too. After that, there's some serious cooking to be done, so who knows...

1 comment:

Anne Wigfull said...

Sewing? At this stage of operations,too. Are you wearing the Wonderwoman outfit again, Kate? Seriously, I'm impressed, and relieved it isn't a few Mariner's Compass blocks you've dashed off. Have I missed how you will use the 9x9 blocks?