Sunday, December 03, 2006

Finally...

a day to do some sewing, after two days barely being in the house, let alone in the sewing room. It's one thing when you are on holiday or something, but I hate being home and not being able to get anything done at all - not even a few minutes! Guess I'm a true addict. Anyway, today I was a good girl and did some more postcards - getting there, though there are still quite a few to go. It's the edging them that takes the most time - or actually, it probably doesn't take that long, it's just a bit boring, whereas creating the actual postcard top is much more interesting. Mainly the problem here is trying to do too many at the same time - next time I will either do a variety of designs or just not sign up for more than one swap with the same kind of theme/timeframe - it's not the total number, it's just that I'm getting bored with this style!

And I quilted and edged the three extra advent calendar pictures (which I pieced last year but never got around to finishing. They have all now been added to the pile of pictures waiting to be put up on the calendar. I don't have much choice this year in which pictures to put up as I have a very bossy three year old who insists on making the choice for me...

No comments: