Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Messing around with Angelina...



Did some experimentation with angelina (a fusible fibre) today - this is basically a mess of angelina in different colours, fused together, with bits of fabric trapped inside. It's hard to photograph well because it's all shiny so you either get weird reflections if using the flash or blurry photos without flash due to not having a tripod. But you get the general idea. I'll spare you the other photos, but I sense lots of fun potential for this material, and I'm sure it will continue to make appearances, especially in things like postcards.

Speaking of which - I finished all the Winter Solstice ones, hurrah! Next postcard swap is "January Cheer" due at the end of January. Other than using Angelina, I'm not sure what I'll be doing, but at least I don't have to do it in the next few days...

No comments: