Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A little less precision...

was what I needed my work to demand today - although I am feeling fairly good, and seem to have come through this cold without hitting a real low, instead just losing my voice on and off at inconvenient times, like when I needed to tell the butcher at Tesco how many pork chops I wanted, I still didn't want to work on anything which required too much thought or concentration. So, I decided that rather than work on the 9x9 squares or do any curved piecing (which I have some waiting for me to do - the November round of the nesting robin requires curves & I'm doing some Drunkard's Path style blocks) I better do something a little less demanding, so I made some string squares and also worked on the 4x4 scrappy blocks for that swap. No photos today; I'm too lazy to get the camera out, especially after an evening with the Brownies at the Build-a-Bear Workshop.

No comments: