The other day, I saw a post on Jane's blog about a Linus quilt made with braids.. Excellent idea, thought I. Hers were scrappy, but actually, as I have relatively few scrap strips at the moment, I thought I'd tackle my overabundance of smaller pieces of blue fabric (I have twice as much blue as anything else except possible neutrals).
So in addition to putting the binding on the little House quilt and on a quilt which has come back from the longarmers recently (more on that later), today I made some braids - I actually started last weekend, but didn't get very far.
I got a bit farther today. Now I just have to figure out what fabric I'll put between them to turn this into a quilt top!