Friday, March 22, 2013

New cross stitch (to sew later)


Saw this during my recent blog hopping (or rather, saw it stitched up on someone's blog) and thought it was perfect for my Christmas decorations - Christmas with a Crow!  So I tracked it down through etsy and here it is!  Of course, I won't stitch it until December, despite the fact that we have snow predicted for this weekend, but I think it will be a lovely addition to my seasonal cross-stitch decorations. I thought I had a post somewhere on the blog showing all the Christmas cross-stitch patterns I have sewn and have up in the house, but I'm struggling to find it.  Oh well, perhaps that's an idea for a post for next Christmas!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is so sweet.

Angela said...

You find such lovely patterns to work on