Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hawaiian block winner

Just done the draw for the leftover Hawaiian blocks, and I'm pleased to announce that the winner is... no 5! Otherwise known as Stephanie P - so send me your address, Stephanie, and I'll put the blocks in the post to you. It was nice to see Stephanie's name come up as she's enterred before and I don't think won before... Of course, I'm happy to see whatever name comes up, really, but it's nice to get a mix of winners, isn't it!

Tomorrow's draw will be for something actually made by me (well, ok, some of the blocks and stuff I give away are made by me, but in this instance, I mean a finished article rather than a leftover) for a change. And I moved a new set of drawers into my sewing room today to replace a wobbly stack of baskets and in the process, found two more half-made projects to add to the giveaway pile - every time I think it might be getting a little thin on the ground, more stuff magically appears. I bet I can keep this up for a year - and then maybe we'll move to a monthly giveaway... Anyway, be sure to tune in tomorrow to see what's up for grabs. And thanks for playing!

2 comments:

Stephanie Pettengell said...

Wow, I thought I would never win, this is the first time I have won anything in blog land, yippee.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Stephanie!!