Monday, March 17, 2008

Did you guess?



Well, here are two of the little ATCs from yesteray, finished up with a backing and edging. The third one will soon be on its way to Anna, but if you are interested in owning one of these little guys, here's your chance - just leave a comment on this post before Sunday and I will draw two winners, each of whom will receive one of the ATCs. Next week, it will be back to project leftovers & abandonments, but I thought a little something different would be fun...

7 comments:

artisbliss said...

Put me in the drawing, please!!

Sequana said...

I'd love to have some of YOUR washer design. *S*...I'm still working on mine, but I think I'm gonna like it too.

Wil said...

They are lovely Kate!

Di said...

VEry nice Kate. Would love to own one!

sewkalico said...

You can't just give these away! They're lovely!

Myra said...

You know my name has to be in the hat for a KateArt Original! :o) These are very pretty and very different from the ones I sent to Anna.

Shelina said...

These are great - count me in!