Thursday, August 12, 2010

More goodies



Another quick trip to JoAnn's this morning to use a couple of coupons - 40 per cent of 2 yards of one fabric, 50 percent off two yards of the other. And I had another coupon - $10 off a purchase of $10 or more, so the big block of cardstock at the back, which was reduced from $19.99 to $9.99, was free. I did buy the 4 spools of ribbon at their normal price. Which was $1 each. Did I mention that I really like JoAnn's? Before the trip is over, I will make a visit to my mother's LQS as well (actually, it's in walking distance, though not in August), as the fabric selection will be better, if more expensive. Still, it's a nice little shop and I always like to have at least a quick visit.

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Oooh, I wonder if they have those fabrics at my Joann's? Pretty!! I'm glad you're having a good trip!!

Toni said...

Joann coupons are awsome!! OO I like And Sew It Goes! It is such an nice and quaint shop!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Joann's is a great store. And they have wonderful coupons. It is really easy to keep building a stash though, and not using much of it..