Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maps & Birds ATCs



Despite being on holiday, I am having a very productive month in terms of ATCs - they are one thing that is fairly easy to make while you are away from your machine and a lot of your stash. And of course I have bought one or two items while here in the US... These are made once again using a paper background - this time an old road map and pages of an old book - painted lightly with acrylics. I then added a rubber stamp, some transfers and charms - both plastic and metal. I am happy with how they came out, but I confess, they are second attempts - the background on the first attempt I strongly disliked and ended up ripping off the cardboard and trying again...

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Kate, I know this is probably a dumb question, but what does ATC stand for? They're lovely, but I'd love to know what I'm looking at!!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Lovely, Kate!