Thursday, August 06, 2009

Log Cabin Lotto



I've been a fan of the block lotto for a long time now, and I try to play most months, even if the blocks aren't necessarily something I'm dying to win. Sometimes I even donate my chances, if the blocks aren't really "me". Other months, I really like the blocks, and would be delighted to win them. Guess which of those is the case this month? Log cabins are one of my favourite blocks, and I really love the way this colourway has turned out - they make such a cheerful baby quilt...

So now I'm torn between telling you all to go on over and make blocks for the lotto so there will be a lot more available to win, and suggesting you do something else this month so I have a better chance of winning myself!

7 comments:

Toni said...

Why not keep your blocks and use them?? :) Where's the lotto?

Anonymous said...

I agree...those are gorgeous!

rlbates said...

Beautiful!

Judi said...

I love those blocks. Whoever wins will have a nice quilt. Where do you do the block loto at not that I have time to participate.

rho said...

Very nice. Log cabins are one of my favorites also.

black bear cabin said...

your blocks are soooo colorful and fun, id almost be tempted to keep them and not participate at all :)
but wheres the fun in that!

sewkalico said...

They do look scrummy!! I hope you win!