OK, once again I have had a really good clearout and found some blocks I am never going to do anything with and so I am going to offer them up to the highest bidder - not really. In reality, I am going to offer them to whoever wants them, with the caveat that I am going to ask to be reimbursed for postage. I don't want anything for the blocks themselves, just don't want to spend anything on sending them to you! And also, I'll try to spread them around a bit, so if you leave a comment be sure to specify which you want most...
1. Scrappy String Square blocks - 4 shown. There are 48 of them - 8 inch blocks. These are quite heavy as they are sewn onto foundation fabric. These are all, I think, from my own scraps, though I did swap some once, so it's possible some are from that.
2. Batik Jacob's Ladder blocks. 24 x 12" blocks (4 shown). From a swap - I have pulled some out to make a baby quilt, but will never use the rest.
3. Basket blocks. These are big - 14.5" I think. There are 9 of them. I won them in the block lotto on about.com and have used a number of them to make small quilts, but I'm not going to do any more!
4. 16 patches. These are 8 inch blocks leftover from a swap - I did use most of the blocks in a quilt top, but these I found later - they had been put aside somewhere else. I don't think I would have used them anyway - the top was big enough - but it's too late now! There are 21 of these. I know, it's an odd number!
5. 2 lonely pineapples - these two blocks are extras from the pink and brown pineapple top I put together - I was unable to use them in the top and thought I'd offer them to anyone who could use them for something. I don't need postage back on these - in fact, I'll throw them in for free to someone who takes one of the other sets of blocks...
6. 7 6" friendship stars - these were sample blocks for a block lotto month which isn't going to happen. Not sure why there are only 7, not 8, but there are. I've looked, and there's definitely not another one.
7. Paths and Stiles blocks in florals & white. These are 9 inch blocks - 6 pictured, there are 21 of them. These are in a variety of florals (no two the same) and a variety of white and WOW backgrounds. Another swap I'm never going to do anything with.
8. Bright cracker blocks - 6" blocks. There are 16 of these. I used some of these to make a baby quilt top; the others weren't quite the right size. And then 4 more arrived really late. I could, in theory, make another baby quilt, but frankly, I don't really like to do the same thing twice, so I thought someone might like them for PL or similar.
Frankly, I have no idea what the postage would be on any of these blocks - depends on which ones and where you are in the world, but I'm guessing it would range from a couple of quid to about £8 max (which would be something heavy sent internationally). Which is somewhere between $3 and $15.
Not sure when I'll choose who gets what - will depend on demand and my time (which is a bit thin on the ground at the moment) so I'd think a week or two. Which brings us to Christmas, doesn't it - well, I might get them sorted before Christmas, you never know!