Sunday, September 23, 2007
Two things I did some work on today, once Alex had recovered from his lurgy (we spent the morning watching Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat while having a cuddle on the sofa) - the left is the lutradur and lace piece, which I have now turned into a journal cover. I haven't put the pages in yet, but the cover is finished (and lined and edged) so it's not far away. And as it will be a Christmas present, there's enough time that it doesn't have to be done today.
I also worked on these cards, which I don't really like - they are for another sheers swap and I wanted to do something different, but I'm not thrilled with them. I'm not, however, going to redo them, though if I think of something more interesting to add to them in the next few days, I will. I also did a little quilting on a baby quilt for my friend Sharon, more on that later. Which reminds me, I have to put the binding on the other baby quilt Geoff asked me about. Her last day is Friday. Must attach binding tomorrow so I can sew it down... (won't take long, it's small).