Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday's sewing




Amazingly enough, the water technician I was waiting in for (a "morning" call of sometime between 8am and 1pm) showed up at 9am, so I actually spent less time today sewing than I thought I would - I went out for a swim and to run some errands. Still, I managed to have time to finish off the edges to these cards (nothing fancy) and finish putting together the eighty-ones quilt from yesterday (decided not to add a border). And I even started to work on another set of cards with the theme International Women's Day. Trying to get ahead a little! Photos of those later, like tomorrow, when I no doubt won't get any work done as I have to make a trip to the airport to collect my mother...

1 comment:

Christine Thresh said...

Oh, I really like your eighty-ones. Keep the pictures coming. I went back and read all the posts in the thread. What a neat idea.