Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Free at last...

Finished the last of the customer things today - the borders on the slightly wonky quilt. (No photo.) It looks ok, just has a number of points chopped off, but the edges were so uneven, there was no way around it. Glad to be done with other people's stuff, though given that I made £15 for each of the things, I shouldn't complain too much - that's £45, which will keep me in thread and batting for some time - heck, it might even translate to actual money - usually it never gets that far... Probably won't sew at all tomorrow as it's Sarah's birthday tea (birthday today, but Brownies tonight meant we had to have friends around tomorrow) and I'll have ten 8 & 9 year olds here after school - after that I'll probably need a couple of large gins, and never mind the sewing!

No comments: