Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More fabric in - but it's OK!


Although I complain about being given more fabric when I've been trying to get rid of mine (especially scraps), I don't really mean it, much - the main issue with the fabric the other day was all those scraps to cut in the previously empty scrap basket...  Sometimes, when I am given fabric, it's in a much more user-friendly format - such as this lovely piece of fabric from Angela, who is de-stashing things she'll never use - this is perfectly suited to being the background or neutral fabric in the kind of scrappy top I make all the time - and it's about a 60" piece, so I'm sure I'll get lots of use from it. Thanks, Ange!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

As I predicted!

Unknown said...

You can never have enough neutrals - I have a couple of large boxes of whites, WOWs, COCs, creams, sands, beiges, ivories etc and go through them at a real pace - I often turn them over and use the reverse if they're a bit in your face too - so so useful

Needled Mom said...

It's a great color too.

Angela said...

You're more than welcome, sorry to add to the fabric piles though ;)