Thursday, February 13, 2014

A few round robins...


Sometimes, when making a card background for a round robin, you can have a reasonably good idea where it will go.  This one, for instance, is not all that unexpected - I like it, don't get me wrong, but it leads on naturally from the background, I think. 



Sometimes, however, cards go to quite a different place than you might expect - for instance, this card was more gentle and flowing than I would have predicted from something quite stripy - and despite the blue and red and stars, the card didn't end up at all in the patriotic camp, which I wondered if it might (not a huge fan of patriotic themes, so that was ok with me). 



And this one, while I didn't have any ideas where it was going to go, it certainly wasn't here - though again, I really like how it came out. Once again, justification for doing round robins with others!


No comments: