Friday, December 27, 2013

Stack of fabric, incoming


When my mother and I cleared out her fabric stash this summer, there was a lot of fabric which she no longer wanted and which would, in the fullness of time, come live with me. I didn't have space in my suitcase for much of it, so she's bringing it over a little at a time when she visits - here's this visit's installment (plus a piece left from backing a quilt) - I just have to measure the pieces and make sure they are folded to fit on my shelf... 

8 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That looks a really nice selection of fabric.

Needled Mom said...

Oh fun....she needs to visit more often!!!

Vicki W said...

Awesome Mom!

ruthsplace said...

Nice fabrics!

StasaLynn said...

Wow! That is awesome. Have fun with your new to you stash!

Plum Cox said...

Lucky girl!

Lynne said...

Adding to one's stash with other people's fabric/yarn can be fun but also a challenge! I've been dealing with a large amount of donated yarn over the last couple of days!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks like a wonderful bundle of fun! Happy New Year!! All the best for 2014!!