Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cross Stitch Update


A little progress on the angels this week - not a lot, partly because I didn't stitch much (various things I have been out of the house for) and partly because it's quite hard work - lots of counting - even more than normal. 




To counteract the difficult counting, I'm working on this piece as well, which is much simpler to count. It's only little, and most of it is done now, just some branches and flowers to go. It makes a nice change from the angels when my brain can't handle the angels...

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

You encourage me to keep working on my nativity cross stitch. I know that it will be gorgeous when it is done, but it does take so much concentration. My nativity is the same way and has been a work in progress for several years now.

Lynne said...

It certainly is less complicated, with nice simple shapes so you can see immediately if you go astray.

Márcia Galti said...

Very beautiful, congratulations! Excited to see the end!
Kisses!