Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cross-stitch update


Not one, or even two, but three items of cross-stitchy goodness to report this week. I finished this little one, Kringle's Crow (photo's a bit washed out, so the off white stitching doesn't show well, but it's there) a while ago. I knew it wouldn't take long.

g

I did some work on the green dress on the angels - you can see it's coming along slowly but surely. I'm not sure if I'll finish the dress this year, but that's my general goal - to make good progress on the green dress or even finish it. That will be plenty of stitching on this difficult, intricate piece, especially for my tired brain!



And once the crow was finished, I needed something else to use as a relief from the angels, so I pulled this one out, which is also much easier to stitch - I'm sure I'll finish this one this year, as it's only the house in the box to finish and the rest of the border and lettering.  Who knows, I might even need something else wintery to work on before I go back to the pink birds or the little sheep or...


1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I know you can finish that dress!! The smaller projects are so sweet. Love the crow on the Santa hat.