Sunday, December 01, 2013

Advent Calendar, Day 1: Wreath


I don't think I blogged my advent calendar last year (I try not to do it every year), so I'm going to share it again this year. This is a calendar I paper pieced some years ago, which we always enjoy. Every year, the days go up in slightly different order, except for a few, which always go up on certain days (like the tree picture, on the day we put the tree up). This one, the wreath, often goes up first, as I tend to put a Christmas wreath on the door on December 1st, when we put out our advent calendars (any other Christmas decorations have to wait a week or two). 


2 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm looking forward to watching this over the next few weeks!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am enjoying watching your Advent Calendar fill up. Do you have 25 pieces, or did you make extras? I think you should make a trumpet one and see if your theory is right.