Sunday, May 02, 2010

Reeds and more



Well, there was no sewing today, as we were due to meet up with friends for a walk and picnic - given the horribleness of the weather, we decided a pub lunch was more in order than a picnic, but at least the rain let up enough to do our walk. Which was nice - but with most of the day out, no sewing. So, here are a few other things to show - two blocks for the May Block Lotto, which I made last week during the sneak peek period. I love these blocks - and I am going to make some more for the lotto, but only had time to do a few during the sneak peek period...




And, as it's been a long time since I did a cross-stitch update, I thought I'd share that - the main reason being that I haven't done much lately. But there has been some progress since I last showed it, and now that I've got it back out, it may progress a bit more...

No comments: