Saturday, May 22, 2010

Arty finish...



Here's the little quilt finished (well, quilted - the binding has still to go on of course). Someone asked how big it is - it's 36x28" - not big at all (which is good as it gives me a chance to perhaps actually find a place to hang it up when it's done), which is why I managed to finish it quickly - and why I quilted it with this pattern, which is quite labour intensive. I should have spent a little time making some cushion covers for Alex's classroom, but as the machine already had the darning foot and the right thread in for this, I thought I'd finish it first. Cushion covers on Sunday!

1 comment:

Shasta said...

It's lovely. It makes me think of the quilt I made for my brother - which is made of warm colors and has triangles and diamonds. I thought they were very similar, but when comparing the pictures, mine has a lot more squares!