Sunday, May 05, 2013

More rail fences - and more!


I finished up my Japanese taupe style rail fences today, which I really like the look of - I had lots of small pieces of these fabrics (I think at one point I was in a monthly club where I got 8ths or possibly 16ths) so this was really suited for using those pieces up. 


Then, I began to tackle my basket of block sets which want sewing together. I pieced together 5 different sets of tops today, and hope to tackle some more tomorrow - and of course, I shall tantalise you with them in the upcoming week...

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Pretty blocks. Those rails are going to be awesome together.

ruthsplace said...

Love the rail fence blocks. Very sweet.

Lyndsey said...

The rail fence blocks are very pretty and are going to look great as a quilt.

McIrish Annie said...

Really love the rail fence blocks. that red square makes them awesum!