Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cross-stitch goodies


I mentioned recently that I joined a new monthly cross-stitch club - these are the Little Sheep Virtues (from Little House Needleworks) - one per month in 2013, quite small, all with sheep and all with virtues. 


As the programme had started already, my initial parcel had three virtues in it - Hope, Love and Peace. I should get one more virtue approximately every month (because it's imported from the US, occasionally there are customs-related delays) until we've reached 12.  I will obviously be a bit behind for a little while, but they are small and look quite quick to stitch, so probably not for long. 


I have opted to turn them into individual pieces, with the coloured felt, partly because it looks pretty and partly because it's different from a lot of my pieces. 


I won't start the first one for a while - it's back to the Irises this week, and then the little Spring Sampler needs finishing. And then I have another installment of the Faith birds - but soon, perhaps, I will get to the sheep!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

So cute!

Tammy said...

Oh, I love the virtues. Which shop are you ordering the kits from? Thanks.

Needled Mom said...

Those are going to be fabulous. I love the sheep.

Sharon W. said...

come baaaaaaack, little sheepa. :0)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

These little sheep are adorable...what lovely little projects to work on.