Monday, December 05, 2011

Goal review

So, goals for November - how did they go?
  • 5 Farmer's Wife blocks (hope springs eternal!) - well, no. It would be surprising, wouldn't it!
  • Blocks for November block lotto - done in the sneak peak period!
  • October block for Oh My Stars BOM - partly done. Though it was technically December when I did it...
  • Assemble pieces for Oh My Stars BOM - again, partly done
  • birthday ATCs - finished, mailed. That's the end of that, as there are no December birthdays...
  • at least one charity baby quilt yes, accomplished. Made two blue and brown tops for PL, plus a brown scrappy top.
  • Lynne's quilt (needs quilting and binding) done.
Will December be better? Do I have more time in December? Almost certainly not! But here goes anyway...

  • 5 Farmer's Wife blocks (hope springs eternal!) - I have to say, I'm a little disillusioned with the blocks for this - should have perhaps chosen one fabric which would feature or something, and then incorporated it into each of the blocks. Perhaps might start again, doing just that! Not like I've made that many blocks, anyway.
  • October block for Oh My Stars BOM
  • Piece BOM together
  • at least one scrappy charity quilt top.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Good luck with that list!