Friday, December 16, 2011

Cotton Robin

One of the things I'm doing in 2012 is participating in Julie's Round Robin, The Cotton Robin. I won't be able to show a photo of my centre block on my blog (it's one of the rules of the game) but if you want to see all the centre blocks, they'll be posted by Julie on the RR blog some time after 15th January.

The challenge for me will be not so much working on other people's projects (I feel fairly confident about that these days) but deciding what type of centre I want on my own project. Guess I'll have to do some stash digging at some point and see what floats to the surface!

2 comments:

floribunda said...

ha -- if you come up with any good ideas, let me know! I don't have a clue what my center block is going to be...

Lynne said...

Sounds interesting.