Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Snowflakes



Not real snowflakes, mind you, but paper ones. I love paper snowflakes. We have a number of them, made over the years, which are covered in sticky-back plastic and which we put up in the front window during the Christmas season (and beyond a little - they are generic winter decorations, after all) - some years I add a few new ones. Tonight, I was in the mood for cutting a few out... These are not particularly intricate ones - they are made from an A4 piece of paper (squared off, of course) folded, so they are about 8" across. I'm sure I could cut a lot more detail into them if I could be bothered! If you can't be bothered to cut one out of paper yourself, there's always this website for hours of amusement...

2 comments:

Lynne said...

They look pretty intricate to me!

Snow flakes in the window here when its 35°C (95°F) would seem a bit incongruous but they are still a symbol of Christmas here!

Needled Mom said...

So generic, but so pretty too.