Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Christmas goodies


A few more Christmassy quilt things - this is a small wallhanging - maybe six inches across, which I received as a gift one year when we swapped Christmas decorations in my quilt group. 


This (the bunting) is a bit hard to see given all the other stuff in the room, like my laundry! But I received this as a Secret Santa gift last year in the BQL (British Quilting List) Secret Santa. I really like it - it has tiny bells at the bottom of each triangle of the bunting...


And this is another Secret Santa gift - a Christmas cushion.   I've not taken part in the Secret Santa this year, as I didn't really think I'd have time to make anything, as I've been incredibly busy this year and I didn't want to stress over it...

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I love the Crhristmas tree wall hanging!