Monday, September 23, 2013

Flock update


Finished this section of the pink birds, with a few days to spare until the end of the cross-stitch week (Wednesday), so I'm blogging it now - I'll blog what I've started next, on Wednesday. I expect to make fairly good progress on the new piece, as it's quite small.


Here's where it stood last time I worked on it.



And here's a current view of the whole thing - the entire top section is done now, so it's just the bottom left to go. The bottom isn't quite as deep as the top, and there are mostly leaves rather than birds, but it should still be good fun to do. And yes, I do need to iron this!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

The birds are looking really good.

coversincolors said...

Love your blog ... can't believe your energy!

Do you share your x-stitch patterns? I'm amassing a bunny collection for a future grandchild: your alphabet bunny would be a wonderful addition. I recognize the graphics in other pieces, suspect the letters are your own design.

enviously,
Laurel Sutton
Richland, USA
coversincolors@yahoo.com

My husband worked at Sellafield for two years, and I get "homesick" for British accents. I can hear a bit of one in your prose.