Monday, August 05, 2013

Two words: Hobby. Lobby.


Yes, I know I am supporting the American papercrafting industry. What's wrong with that?  As it happens, everything except the Tim Holtz stuff (and the plastic box, which I am actually using to store earrings in while on this trip and which set me back a whopping $1.74) was 50 per cent off. 


Including this paper - the larger blocks are 8" blocks, the smaller ones are postcard sized. 


And I bought a little bit of red fabric so I could make some blocks for this month's block lotto.  The stash I acquired from my mother had lots of other fabrics, but nothing really red enough for the lotto this month.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

We need to have you visit more often!!!

Vicki W said...

My UK friend is visiting this week and we hit the craft store today to stock her up on craft supplies. Target is on tape for tomorrow! She's living in Bermuda for the next year and things are outrageously expensive there.