Saturday, August 03, 2013

Lots of ATC Round Robins


I've had quite a few ATC Round Robins to work on here in the US so far (people taking advantage of the cheaper & easier mailing price). I had these fabric watermelons, to which I added a little bumble bee:


(these will go on to a third person to work on). 

I also had these blue backgrounds with a window and vase of flowers, 


To which I added another vase of flowers:


I was the third person to work on these, so they are finished. 

An interestingly textured set in a gorgeous sunset colour was a little trickier to decide what to do with, 


Until I found some great beetles...


Again, this is a finished set, as two others worked on them before I did.

I had a set of fabric cards sent to me


On these, I zigzagged the edges and added a nice dragonfly - these will go on a third person...



And finally, I don't seem to have photographed this set before I worked on it, but I added the key and the three shiny dots. These cards had been worked on by two people and were already quite busy, so I didn't think they needed much, but I did want something a little shiny as the colours are quite subdued.


So nice to be able to just spend time doing art - of course we are going places and doing things, but even when we leave fairly early, I often still have some time in the morning to play!

No comments: