Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Some ATCs


I've showed a lot of the cards I've worked on as part of a Round Robin and the backgrounds I've been making as part of those, but I've also been making full cards as well, for general trading, so here are a few of those.  A couple of "Karma Chameleon" cards - these were the first two - I've done more since then, and will show them later - I think I'm up to about 8 of these - the chameleons are from magazine ads for Sherwin Williams paints (I think) and come in a variety of colours. My mother has a huge stack of home decorating type magazines which she is giving away, but letting me mine for images first...


Big shadow on this photo - sorry. A couple of Eastern type cards with sayings and some found objects.


And these three use some cardboard shapes with beaded dangles, which I found at JoAnn's. Or maybe Michael's!

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

They are all great.

Needled Mom said...

I love the iguanas!!

sewkalico said...

Cute chameleons!