Thursday, May 23, 2013

Some paper stash


As you might guess from the photo, this is a before & after combo of some more of my storage space - this is mainly paper (although it's not all the paper bits I have, mind you).  The large drawer (top left) has all the scrap book papers in it - there aren't tons of them, but they are an awkward size (12" square) so they don't fit in the other drawers, which would be more convenient. I didn't get rid of much in the way of paper, just tidied it up. I have a drawer of tissue and wrapping paper, a drawer of pads of papers of various kinds and a drawer of newspapers, fliers, magazine pages, maps, programmes and other largeish ephemera. I also have, not pictured, a drawer of alphabets (most of them incomplete, mind you).  I know I have a couple of other, smaller drawers, with paper stuff in them as well - I made add to these once I get those sorted out. But there's plenty of time for that, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I did a tidy up on my paper stash and like you didn't get rid of much ... well it's all so useful. Trying to make space when you love crafts is so difficult.